Asset Lease Finance is a contract between the Bank and the Customer for the purchase of a specific asset. The lessee has possession and usage of the asset against payment of specified rentals and other usual charges / fees, while the lessor retains ownership of the asset.
- Assets such as vehicles &/or equipment;
- 36 Months repayment period;
- At the end of the period, the Lessee either returns the asset, takes up the option to purchase at a new residual price.
- Reaping tax pricing advantages (VAT exemption);
- Access to the better (latest) and innovative models;
- Cost effective way of spreading costs.