- August 1, 2023
- Posted by: admin
FINBANK s.a. is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant, well-motivated, with exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, organised and customer-oriented, to fill a vacant position in the Executive Department.
Position: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Office of the MD (Managing Director) and DMD (Deputy Managing Director)
- Manage Executive Office external and internal communications
- Manage MD and DMD’s appointments, agendas, events, and meetings
- Coordinate MD and DMD’s travel and accommodation arrangements
- Conduct the first review of departmental files (reports, FAM, memos, minutes, contracts, etc…) before submitting them to the MD and DMD
- Coordinate and make preparations for all statutory meetings and ensure meetings are properly documented and filed
- Conduct follow-up on the implementation of meeting recommendations and deliverables
Grade Level: Grade 4
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Experience: At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
Working Language: English
Application Process: If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including a motivation letter, detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae, telephone contact and email address, and copy of your diploma and certificates to:
The application deadline is fixed on Thursday, August 10th 2023, at 5PM.